Assalamualaikum semua :)
So welcome back to my blog.
Rasanya macam dah lama kan menghilang.
Hm entah la mungkin busy mungkin ada masalah mungkin perlukan ketenangan untuk cipta kenangan.
You know what?
I miss everything about us.
Miss the moments when we had a day together.
Breakfast, lunch, dinner, suppper
Movie, karaoke, selfie in the car
Capture some picture for the whole day
Walking with you
Shopping with you
Driving all day with you
Membebel with you
Lawan debat with you
Everything just with you
How i miss it so much.
Too many moments that we create together & we put our love on our moments.
Ya Allah, i don't know how to describe that im too missing you.
Even we are so far apart yet i feel that you are here with me in my heart
accompany me through my life everyday every moments & every time.
I wish i could say it to you that 'I love you with all my hearts'.
Allahuakhbar.
Sometimes, its not so easy to show how much you love that person.
Pahit gentir dugaan harap kita sama-sama dapat laluinya dengan tabah.
Semoga dikuatkan hati untuk melaluinya bersama.
Dear, please stay with me & please don't leave me alone no matter how hard it gonna be .
I miss you.
I love you.
Sincerely, deep from my heart, my soul & my everything.