When the person that we love much leave us forever, has never been easy for us because Allah do love them more than we do. Leaving what we wanted to have, has never gone well. But i guess at the end, that's what we need to do in life. At least once to strengthen the heart, expecially when God wants to give ways for better things happen. For us to cherish every moment & make us closer to the one and only Allah.

Saturday, 22 February 2014

Midnight call :)


Morning people!
Hehe what is today plan?
Sitting in the bedroom while landing at the bed & see the ceiling without nothing happen. Haha.
Tak la, okay cerita dia macam ni.
Semalam Najmi on call with me about 45minutes something.
And weeee~ Im so missing you.
On call then gelak-gelak, dia suka buat lawak yang entah apa-apa yet still im laughing.
I don't know why, haha.
Tapi memang pun, saya ni kalau benda yg biasa pun gelak apatah lagi yang memang lawak.
Well, natural me.
Around 1am macam tu la on call & story everything.
Rasa macam jatuh cinta buat kali yang ke seratus lima puluh juta. Haha.
Love you!
Thanks for accompany me yang keseorangan dalam rumah sengsorang,
which all my housemates tengah seronok ber-holiday di Sabah.
But me standing alone in the house hehe.
So dear love, im just so in love with you.
Just to remind you that i just love only you, with all my hearts.
I love you.
I miss you.
I need you.
I want you.
I like you.
I adore you.
I attractive to you.
Only you :)

Dear, myself.