When the person that we love much leave us forever, has never been easy for us because Allah do love them more than we do. Leaving what we wanted to have, has never gone well. But i guess at the end, that's what we need to do in life. At least once to strengthen the heart, expecially when God wants to give ways for better things happen. For us to cherish every moment & make us closer to the one and only Allah.

Monday, 7 May 2012

I can't wait for the day!


Hari rabu balik sp, hari khamis jumpa najmi.
Jyeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ;D

*I’m coming home
I’m coming home
Tell the World I’m coming home
Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday
I know my kingdom awaits and they’ve forgiven my mistakes
I’m coming home, I’m coming home
Tell the World that I’m coming

Eh, ternyanyi pulokk, sorryyy ;p

Setiap pernantian yang menyeksakan pasti akan berakhir dengan kebahagiaan yang tak terhingga!