When the person that we love much leave us forever, has never been easy for us because Allah do love them more than we do. Leaving what we wanted to have, has never gone well. But i guess at the end, that's what we need to do in life. At least once to strengthen the heart, expecially when God wants to give ways for better things happen. For us to cherish every moment & make us closer to the one and only Allah.

Sunday, 15 April 2012

I can't wait for tomorrow!


Superhero! Guess what?
Tomorrow dah masuk 4 bulan we had been together.
Aww, it such a memorable day for me &
special day for us kan.
I can't wait for the day!
Im dying missing you right now.
How can i lie myself that actually im so in love with you!
Theres no reason for me to stop loving you my dear!
Btw, i know you can do it! Chaiyok chaiyok!
 Be strong yeah, i always be there for you whenever you need me.
Like my favourite song, "I'll be there for you" ;D
I always by your side kan dear, so i love you!
Jaga diri jaga makan jaga kesihatan jaga hubungan ni okay?
Insyallah, everything will be fine. I trust you. You trust me.
Let us keep move on forwards.
I love you so much Mohd Najmi!!!!!
Theres no reason for me to stop loving you <3.